Introduction of JPXC-1000 Polarized Relay
How much do you know about biased pole relays? And what do you know about JPXC-1000 as an important member of the biased pole relay? Shanghai Shenxin, as a professional manufacturer of R&D, design, production and sales of JPXC-1000 biased pole relays, here is a detailed introduction to JPXC-1000 biased pole relay related information.
1. Overview of JPXC-1000 Bias Relay
The emergence of JPXC-1000 biased relay is mainly developed to identify the polarity of current. It is completely different from non-polar relays. Whether the armature can be sucked is closely related to the polarity of the current in the coil. Only when the polarity of the coil current is correct, the armature can Suction, when the polarity of the current is reversed, the armature will not move. However, it has only one steady state compared with the electric appliance, that is, when the armature is close to the electromagnetic force, it will fall when the power is cut off and the fall is a stable state.
2. JPXC-1000 bias relay function
As a kind of non-polar relay, it is a product specially designed to identify the polarity of current. It is mainly used in the signal circuit and the semi-automatic blocking circuit of single and multiple wires.
3. Introduction to the main features of JPXC-1000 biased pole relay
1. JPXC-1000 relay adds a pole-biased magnet to the magnetic circuit, so that the armature will fall in a lower position under the action of permanent magnet. Among them, the armature pick-up is closely related to the polarity of the coil current;
2. JPXC-1000 is a heavy elastic DC electromagnetic relay, which uses the principle of gravity Hengdian to force the coil to be disconnected when the power is cut off;
3. The solder joints use silver and silver cadmium oxide, which have the characteristics of low contact resistance and anti-blocking;
4. The magnetic circuit uses electromagnetic pure iron material with small magnetic properties, and a stop piece is installed at the closed position of the iron core and the armature to ensure that the magnetic circuit reaches the smallest air gap. Place the magnetic circuit ferromagnetic parts to be magnetized, allowing JPXC -1000 relays fall stably and reliably;
5. The JPXC-1000 contact system is composed of ordinary contacts, including 8 groups of ordinary switching and switching nodes;
6. The fixed voltage of JPXC-1000 relay is 24 volts.
Four, JPXC-1000 biased pole relay size
The external dimension of the relay is 165×49×163 (length, width and height) mm; the size of the socket is 157×48×22 (length, width and height) mm.
Five, JPXC-1000 installation method
Generally, the socket of the JPXC-1000 biased pole relay is installed on the combination frame with bolts, and the relay is inserted into the socket and clamped with a circlip. If you need more installation methods, please contact the customer service staff of Shanghai Shenxin for detailed introduction.
6. Introduction of JPXC-1000 Bias Relay's Dynamic Contact Pre-pressure
The magnitude of the pre-pressure is closely related to the safe and stable operation of the JPXC-1000 relay. Here, Shanghai Shen Xin will introduce two methods for measuring the pre-pressure of the moving contact.
1. Put a spacer between the picture and the rear contact to make the moving contact and the rear contact free, and then use a plug gauge to measure the gap between the bottom of the tie rod and the top of the yoke. The gap is 6.8 to 7 mm. If it is greater than 7 mm requires even adjustment of the moving contact to lower the pull rod. We judge whether the pre-pressure of the moving contact is normal by measuring the size of the gap;
2. To directly measure the pre-pressure of the moving contact, first loosen the screw on the permanent magnet steel, then remove the wire clip and remove the armature to check whether the moving contact is connected to the front contact, and at the same time use a dynamometer at the notch of the tie rod Measure and check whether the pre-pressure of the moving contact is less than 0.4N, if it is greater than 0.4, it is normal, and if it is less, it needs to be repaired and adjusted.
3. Precautions for pre-pressure adjustment. After measuring the pre-pressure of the moving contact, we find that the pre-pressure is abnormal, and we need to adjust it. Then we should first pay attention to uniform force to avoid damage to the contact piece when adjusting, and then check the assembly after adjustment. Whether the tie rod exits the center of the yoke.