- Product Details
The FJ-1 relay type code transmitter is used for the side line code of the general road in the station, and it is the originating device for the side line code of the strand road.
1) Temperature: -5℃~+40℃
2) Relative humidity: not more than 90% (temperature +25℃)
3) Air pressure: no more than 74.8kPa (equivalent to an altitude below 2500m) 4) Vibration: frame frequency no more than 10Hz, acceleration amplitude 4m/s2 (0.4g)
5) Working position: horizontal
6) There should be no harmful gas causing explosion hazard around, and dust-proof measures should be taken
The FJ-1 relay type code transmitter is composed of a pulsating circuit and a relay. The principle of the pulsating circuit is shown in Figure 3.
In Figure 3, IC1 is a 14-bit binary serial counter. R2, R3 and C1 form a vibrator with IC1's internal circuit. After IC1 technology is divided, the output pulse is sent to the register IC2, and the register outputs 0.6 seconds. After the interval between pulse and 4.2 is level-converted by inverter IC3, BG drives the coil, so the relay works for 4.2 seconds inhalation and 0.6 seconds in the next year, and continues this pulse.
1. The coil resistance, electrical characteristics and pulse characteristics of the code transmitter meet the requirements of the following table
2. The mechanical characteristics of the code transmitter meet the requirements of Table 2
3. The contact of the code transmitter should be opened and closed by a colleague, and the contact error shall not be greater than 0.2mm at the same time.
4. The contact resistance of the code transmitter contact should not be greater than 0.1Q.
5. When the temperature is +15℃~+35℃ and the relative humidity is 45%~80%, the insulation resistance of the code transmitter and socket should not be less than 100MQ.
6. Under the condition of air pressure not less than 86kPa (equivalent to altitude below 1000m), the insulation withstand voltage of the code transmitter should be able to withstand AC sine wave 50Hz, effective value 1000V voltage, and there should be no breakdown or flashover after 1min. The test voltage value when repeating the test should be 75% of the original test voltage.
7. The contact of the code transmitter is connected with a resistive load of 220V, 1.5A, which can act 40-50 times per minute, and can act continuously for 1×107 times.
8. The authentication cost of the code sender is 11 and 32.
1. Requirements for measuring tools, meters and power supply
The accuracy of the measuring tool for measuring appearance and installation dimensions should not be less than 0.05mm; the accuracy of the feeler gauge should not be less than level 2; the measurement error of the force measurement should not be greater than 2%.
The accuracy of the test DC voltmeter should not be less than 0.5.
2. Measurement of mechanical characteristics
Measure the contact pressure. The force point of the dynamometer should be on the reed immediately close to the front end of the contact. The measuring rod of the dynamometer should be parallel to the plane of the reed, and gradually increase the pressure on the end of the dynamometer measuring rod at the contact. Read the redemption case when the contact is disconnected.
When measuring the contact gap, the axis of the feeler gauge should be perpendicular to the minimum distance between the contacts, and the contact springs should not be displaced.
Measure the uniformity of the contact points, push the armature to check the error of each contact point being contacted or disconnected at the same time, and the difference should be measured with a gauge and monitoring by the indicator light, which should meet the requirements of 4.3. (The contact of the code transmitter should be opened and closed by a colleague, and the contact error shall not be greater than 0.2mm at the same time.)
3. Testing of pulse characteristics
The test circuit of the pulse characteristic is shown as in Fig. 4.
① Pulse time test
Turn the two-way switch K to the pulse side. At this time, when the front contact of FJ-1 is closed, the stopwatch l-I will start to run the watch. When the front contact is disconnected, the stopwatch will stop, so that the pulse time can be measured.
②Interval time test
The two-way switch K is turned to the interval. At this time, when the rear contact of FJ-1 is closed, the stopwatch-Ⅲ Unicom starts to run the watch, the rear contact opens, and the stopwatch listens to the watch, so that the interval time can be measured.
The socket is installed on the combination rack. Insert the code transmitter into the socket as shown in Figure 5, and clamp it tightly with the hanging spring.
The code transmitter passes through the safety type infinite relay socket, and the schematic diagram of its contact position is shown in Figure 6.
When it is necessary to replace the integrated chip for the maintenance of the circuit, be careful not to insert it in the wrong direction.
When soldering components on the printed circuit board, the soldering time should not be too long, and the integrated piece should be removed before soldering to avoid damage.
When the time parameter changes, the resistor R3 can be adjusted.
When replacing the components on the printed board, pay attention to the replacement model.