- Product Details
JPXC-1000 biased pole relay is an important component in interlocking equipment and the main equipment to ensure the safe operation of the system. The signal relay can control the switching of the turnout, lock and unlock the way, and control the opening and closing of the signal machine.
Relays are widely used in railway signal technology, called signal relays, which are important components in railway signal technology. It plays an important role no matter as the core component of the relay signal system or as the interface component of the electronic or computer signal system. The reliability of the relay action directly affects the reliability and safety of the signal system.
The JPXC-1000 biased pole relay is designed to identify the polarity of the current in the signal circuit. In the signal circuit, it is used in the turnout indication circuit and the single-multiplex semi-automatic blocking circuit.
1. The relay adds a pole-biased magnet to the magnetic circuit, so that the armature is biased to the drop position by the permanent magnetic force. The pull-up of the armature is related to the polarity of the current in the coil. When the current through the coil is in the specified direction, the armature is pulled up, and when the direction of the current is opposite, the armature remains stationary. It only has a stable state, that is, after the armature is sucked up by electromagnetic force, it will fall when the power is cut off, and it will always be in a falling positioning state.
2. The relay is a heavy spring force DC electromagnetic relay, which uses the principle of "constant gravity" to force the moving and closing contacts to open when the coil is powered off.
3. It adopts silver-silver cadmium oxide contact, which has the characteristics of strong anti-adhesion and low contact resistance.
4. The magnetic circuit adopts electromagnetic pure iron material with small residual magnetism, and installs the stop piece at the closed position of the armature and the iron core to ensure the minimum air gap of the magnetic circuit, prevent the magnetization of the ferromagnetic parts of the magnetic circuit, and ensure the reliable fall of the relay.
5. The relay contact system is composed of ordinary contacts, with 8 groups of ordinary moving on and moving off conversion contacts.
6. The rated voltage of the relay is DC 24V.
Relay: 165mm×49mm×163mm (length×width×height)
Socket: 157mm×48mm×22mm (length×width×height)
Number of contact groups: 8QH;
Identification pin number: 14, 51;
Contact gap: not less than 1.3mm;
Pallet gap: not less than 0.35mm;
Contact pressure: the dynamic contact point is not less than 250mN; the dynamic disconnection point is not less than 150mN;
Contact uniformity error: not more than 0.20mm.
Electrical characteristics (at +20℃)
Coil resistance: 500 (1±10%) Ω×2
The coils are connected in series, connect 2, 3, use 1, 4;
Rated value: DC24V;
Magnetizing value: DC64V;
Working value: not more than DC16V;
Release value: not less than DC4V;
Reverse non-suction voltage: greater than DC200V;
Contact resistance: not more than 0.05Ω.
(1) When installing the relay, make sure that the insulation interval between the sockets is intact, the socket hanging spring is intact, and the socket identification pin position is correct.
(2) Pay attention to the relative position between the relay and the socket when plugging in the relay. Avoid damage to the relay or socket when plugging.
(3) When repairing and replacing the relay, first remove the national relay spring, and then pull out the relay. Don't use excessive force or shake left and right when dialing out, which may damage the relay or socket.
Insulation withstand voltage
Under the standard atmospheric conditions of the test, the absolute resistance of the relay should not be less than 100MQ.
Under the condition that the air pressure is not lower than 86kPa (equivalent to the altitude below 1000m), the insulation withstand voltage of the relay should be able to withstand AC sine wave 50Hz, 2000V rms voltage, there should be no breakdown flashover after 1min, the voltage when repeating the test Should be 75% of the original test voltage value.
The relay socket is installed on the combination frame (cabinet) with bolts, and the relay is inserted into the socket horizontally and clamped with a hanging spring.
The relay identification pin numbers are 14, 51.
Daily maintenance and maintenance items are as follows:
a) Keep the relay and socket clean;
b) Observe whether the relay operation status is normal;
c) The relay should be replaced in time for abnormal operating conditions and serious contact burnout.
In the electrical life and life management cycle of the relay, the maintenance cycle of the infinite relay and rectifier relay should be five years; the maintenance cycle of the stepless enhanced contact relay, the poled relay and the biased pole relay should be three years; the maintenance cycle of the stepped enhanced contact relay The period should be one year. Appearance inspection and performance inspection should be carried out after the overhaul.
a) The whole machine should be in good condition, and the steel wire clamp should not be loose;
b) The position and number of the type hole in the type cover should be correct;
c) There should be no foreign objects inside.
Product electrical life
The relay contacts are connected to DC24V1A resistive load; its electrical life is 1×106 times.