- Product Details
The JZJXC-7200 rectifier enhanced contact relay is used as a reversible motor control relay in the power supply screen.
1. The JZJXC-7200 and JZJXC-100 relays are AC 220V, AC 24V heavy-elasticity reinforced contact rectifier electromagnetic relays, adopting the principle of "constant gravity" to force the moving and closing contacts to open when the coil is de-energized.
2. It adopts silver-silver oxide contact, which has the characteristics of strong anti-adhesion and low contact resistance.
3. The magnetic circuit adopts electromagnetic pure iron material with small residual magnetism, and a stop piece is installed at the closed position of the armature and the iron core to ensure the minimum air gap of the magnetic circuit, prevent the magnetization of the ferromagnetic parts of the magnetic circuit, and ensure the reliable fall of the relay.
4. The magnetic circuit system of the relay is basically the same as the JWJXC-7200 stepless enhanced contact relay.
5. The contact system is composed of two parts: ordinary contacts and reinforced contacts. There are two groups of moving and breaking ordinary contacts; four groups of moving and closing reinforced contacts without arc extinguishing magnets. The structure of ordinary contacts is the same as that of non-polar relays. The reinforced contacts are specially designed. Of high-power contacts.
6. The relay has a rectifier unit attached to it because there is no place to install the rectifier unit on the contact group. The rectifier unit is a full-wave rectifier composed of four 1N4007 silicon rectifier diodes.
a) Ambient temperature: -40℃~+60℃;
b) Relative humidity: not more than 90% (temperature +25°C);
c) Air pressure: not less than 70kPa (equivalent to an altitude below 3000m);
d) Vibration: the vibration frequency is not more than 15Hz, and the amplitude is not more than 0.45mm;
e) Working position: horizontal;
f) There should be no harmful gas causing explosion hazard around, and good dust-proof measures should be taken.
Number of contact groups: 4QJ; 2H
Identification pin number: 12, 54;
Ordinary contact gap: not less than 1.3mm;
Strengthen the contact gap: not less than 7mm;
Ordinary pallet gap: not less than 0.35mm;
Reinforce the gap of the support plate: not less than 0.1-0.3mm;
Ordinary contact pressure: dynamic breaking contact is not less than 200mN;
Strengthen the contact pressure: the moving and closing contact is not less than 600mN;
Contact uniformity error: not more than 0.20mm.
Rated value: AC220V
Magnetizing value: AC220V
Release value: not less than AC 35V
Working value: not more than AC90V
Coil resistance: 3600 (1±10%) Q×2
Coils are connected in series, connect 2, 3, use 1, 4
Time characteristics (at rated voltage): the pull-in time is not more than 01S, and the slow release time is not more than 0.1S
Product electrical life
The relay contact is connected to DC24V1.5A
Resistive load; its electrical life is 1×106 times.
Insulation withstand voltage
Under the standard atmospheric conditions of the test, the absolute resistance of the relay should not be less than 100MΩ.
Under the condition that the air pressure is not lower than 86kPa (equivalent to the altitude below 1000m), the insulation withstand voltage of the relay should be able to withstand AC sine wave 50Hz, 2000V rms voltage, there should be no breakdown flashover after 1min, the voltage when repeating the test Should be 75% of the original test voltage value.
Relay: 165mm×49mm×163mm (length×width×height)
Socket: 157mm×48mm×22 mm (length×width×height)
The relay uses a power supply panel relay socket of type II. The relay is equipped with a crimping device on the upper end of the socket, and the socket is installed on the relay frame. After the relay is inserted into the socket, the relay can be locked with a card board and locked with a hanging spring.
JZJXC-7200 type relay identification pin number 12, 54.
Daily maintenance and maintenance items are as follows:
a) Keep the relay and socket clean;
b) Observe whether the relay operation status is normal;
C) The relay should be replaced in time for abnormal operating conditions and serious contact burnout.
In the electrical life and life management cycle of the relay, the maintenance cycle of the stepless relay and the rectifier relay should be five years;
The overhaul period of stepless enhanced contact relays, poled relays and biased pole relays should be three years;
The overhaul period of stepped reinforced contact relays should be one year.
Appearance inspection and performance inspection should be carried out after the overhaul.