- Product Details
JWXC-H340, JWXC-H600 and JWXC-500/H300 type stepless slow release relays are used as general relays in signal circuits.
The JWXC-H340 type infinite relay is used as a general relay in the signal circuit.
The applicable environment of the relay is:
a) Ambient temperature: -40℃~+60℃;
b) Relative humidity: not more than 90% (temperature +25℃);
c) Air pressure: not less than 70kPa (equivalent to an altitude below 3000m);
d) Vibration: the vibration frequency is not more than 15Hz, and the amplitude is not more than 0.45mm;
e) Working position: horizontal;
f) There should be no harmful gas causing explosion hazard around, and good dust-proof measures should be taken.
Applicable characteristics Mechanical characteristics
Number of contact groups: 8QH;
Identification pin number: 12, 52;
Contact gap: not less than 1.3mm;
Pallet gap: not less than 0.35mm;
Contact pressure: the dynamic contact point is not less than 250mN; the dynamic disconnection point is not less than 150mN;
Contact uniformity error: not more than 0.20mm.
Electrical characteristics (at +20℃)
Coil resistance: 170 (1±10%) Ω×2
The coils are connected in series, connect 2, 3, use 1, 4;
Rated value: DC24V;
Magnetizing value: DC46V;
Working value: not more than DC11.5V;
Release value: not less than DC2.3V;
Reverse working value: not more than DC12.6V;
Slow release time: not less than 0.45s at DC18V; not less than 0.55 at DC24V;
Slow suction time: no more than 0.35s at DC18V; no more than 0.35 at DC24V;
Contact resistance: not more than 0.05Ω.
Insulation withstand voltage
Under the standard atmospheric conditions of the test, the absolute resistance of the relay should not be less than 100MQ.
Under the condition that the air pressure is not lower than 86kPa (equivalent to the altitude below 1000m), the insulation withstand voltage of the relay should be able to withstand AC sine wave 50Hz, 2000V rms voltage, there should be no breakdown flashover after 1min, the voltage when repeating the test Should be 75% of the original test voltage value.
Product electrical life
The relay contacts are connected to DC24V1A resistive load; its electrical life is 2×106 times.
1. The relay is a heavy elastic DC electromagnetic relay, which uses the principle of "constant gravity" to force the moving and closing contacts to open when the coil is de-energized.
2. The use of silver-silver oxidation requires contacts, which has the characteristics of strong anti-adhesion and low contact resistance.
3. The magnetic circuit adopts electromagnetic pure iron material with small residual magnetism, and installs the stop piece at the closed position of the armature and the iron core to ensure the minimum air gap of the magnetic circuit, prevent the ferromagnetic parts of the magnetic circuit from magnetization, and ensure the reliable fall of the relay.
4. The relay has a slow release time.
5. The contact system is composed of ordinary contacts, with eight groups of common contacts for switching on and off.
6. The rated voltage of the relay is DC 24V.
Relay: 165mm×49 mm×163mm (length×width×height)
Socket: 157mm×48mm×22 mm (length×width×height)
The relay socket is installed on the combination frame (cabinet) with bolts, and the relay is inserted into the socket horizontally and clamped with a hanging spring.
JWXC-H340 type relay identification pin numbers 12, 52; JWXC-H600 type relay identification pin numbers 12, 51; JWXC-500/H300 type relay identification pin numbers 12, 53.