- Product Details
JWJXC-480 stepless enhanced contact slow release relay is an important component in interlocking equipment, and is the main equipment to ensure the safe operation of the system. The signal relay can control the switching, locking and unlocking of the turnout, and control the opening and closing of the signal machine, etc. . Its reliability, availability, maintainability and the entire sauna line are the keys to the safety of railway transportation and operational services. The automatic control systems in various fields all use relays.
Relays are widely used in railway signal technology, called signal relays, which are important components in railway signal technology. It plays an important role no matter as the core component of the relay signal system or as the interface component of the electronic or computer signal system. The reliability of the relay action directly affects the reliability and safety of the signal system.
It is a commonly used electrical appliance in automatic control systems. It is used to connect and disconnect circuits, to issue control commands and reflect the status of equipment to form automatic control and remote control circuits. The signal relay is an important component in the interlocking equipment, and is the main equipment to ensure the safe operation of the system. The signal relay can control the switching of the turnout, lock and unlock the route, and control the opening and closing of the signal machine. Its reliability, availability, maintainability and the entire sauna line are the keys to the safety of railway transportation and operational services.
The JWJXC-480 type stepless strengthened contact relay is used as a phase failure supervision relay in the power supply screen.
a) Ambient temperature: -40℃~+60℃;
b) Relative humidity: not more than 90% (temperature +25℃);
C) Air pressure: not less than 70kPa (equivalent to an altitude below 3000m);
d) Vibration: the vibration frequency is not more than 15Hz, and the amplitude is not more than 0.45mm;
e) Working position: horizontal;
f) There should be no harmful gas causing explosion hazard around, and good dust-proof measures should be taken.
GB/T 7417-2010 "Railway Signal AX Series Relay"
Number of contact groups: 2QH, 2QHJ;
Identification pin number: 15, 51;
Ordinary contact gap: not less than 3mm;
Strengthen the contact gap: not less than 5mm;
Ordinary pallet gap: not less than 0.35mm;
Reinforce the gap of the support plate: not less than 0.1-0.3mm;
Ordinary contact pressure: dynamic closing or positioning contact not less than 150mN; dynamic breaking or reverse position contact not less than 150mN;
Strengthen the contact pressure: the dynamic closing or positioning contact is not less than 400mN; the dynamic breaking or reverse position contact is not less than 300mN;
Contact uniformity error: not more than 0.20mm.
Coil resistance: 240 (1±10%) Ω×2
The coils are connected in series, connect 2, 3 to use 1, 4;
Rated value: DC24V;
Magnetizing value: DC64V;
Working value: not more than DC16V;
Release value: not less than DC4.8V;
Reverse working value: not more than DC17.6V;
Contact resistance: not more than 0.10Ω.
Insulation withstand voltage
Under the standard atmospheric conditions of the test, the insulation resistance of the relay should not be less than 100MQ.
Under the condition that the air pressure is not lower than 86kPa (equivalent to the altitude below 1000m), the insulation withstand voltage of the relay should be able to withstand AC sine wave 50Hz, 2000V rms voltage, there should be no breakdown flashover after 1min, the voltage when repeating the test Should be 75% of the original test voltage value.
1. When installing the relay, make sure that the insulation interval between the sockets is intact, the socket hanging spring is intact, and the socket identification pin is in the correct position and should not be missing.
2. Pay attention to the relative position between the relay and the socket when plugging in the relay to avoid damage to the relay or socket during plugging.
3. When repairing and replacing the relay, first remove the fixed relay spring, and then pull out the relay. Do not use excessive force or shake left and right when pulling it out, as it may damage the relay or socket.
Faults and troubleshooting methods
1. The relay contact has no output
The analysis and elimination methods of the relay contact without output are as follows:
(1) Make sure that the relay and socket should be reliably plugged in;
(2) Check that the relay should not be mechanically blocked. If foreign matter in the relay blocks the armature, the armature cannot work reliably (forward rotation) or release (reverse rotation), and the contacts cannot be reliably contacted;
(3) Check that there should be no foreign matter between the contacts, there is foreign matter between the contacts, and the contacts cannot be reliably contacted;
(4) Check that the contact resistance of the relay contact should not be too large.
2. The relay does not work or the relay with a pole cannot be reversed in the forward direction
The relay does not work or the relay with a pole cannot be reversed in the forward direction. The analysis and troubleshooting methods are as follows:
(1) Make sure that the relay and socket should be reliably plugged in;
(2) Check that the input voltage or current of the relay coil should be the rated value or the system circuit adjustment value.
Method: Use a multimeter to check the voltage relay coil input terminal voltage on the socket should meet the output voltage of the power supply screen; use a multimeter to check the voltage drop of the current relay coil input terminal on the socket should meet the voltage drop requirements of the system circuit for reliable operation of the relay; otherwise, system error;
(3) If the above two items are normal, it can be determined that the relay is faulty and the relay should be replaced;
(4) The relay coil is short-circuited or disconnected, the relay cannot work reliably or has a pole relay;
(5) The diode of the rectifier relay is impacted or short-circuited, and the rectifier relay cannot work reliably;
(6) Check that the relay should not be mechanically blocked. If a foreign object in the relay blocks the armature, the relay cannot work reliably or reverse poles in the forward direction.
Daily maintenance and maintenance items are as follows:
a) Keep the relay and socket clean;
b) Observe whether the relay operation status is normal;
c) The relay should be replaced in time for abnormal operating conditions and serious contact burnout.
In the electrical life and life management cycle of the relay, the maintenance cycle of the stepless relay and the rectifier relay should be five years;
The overhaul period of stepless enhanced contact relays, poled relays and biased pole relays should be three years;
The overhaul period of stepped reinforced contact relays should be one year.
Appearance inspection and performance inspection should be carried out after the overhaul.
Product electrical life
The relay contacts are connected to DC24V1A resistive load; its electrical life is 2×106 times.
From the date of delivery, the warranty period of infinite relays, rectifier relays (the warranty period of electronic components is one year), polarized relays and biased pole relays is 1 year, and the warranty period of infinitely enhanced contact relays and polarized enhanced contact relays Provide free maintenance services for the company during the one-year warranty period; for relays that exceed the warranty period, the company will provide lifetime technical support based on the actual situation and the cost of maintenance items, creating conditions for users to master the use and maintenance methods of the relay.
a) Bad quality or damage due to transportation, storage, improper use, etc., and unsealed relays are not covered by the company's warranty;
b) If the user violates the technical requirements of this manual or fails to perform normal maintenance according to the maintenance manual during installation and use, the company does not assume any responsibility for the damage;
c) During the company's warranty period, if the products and parts of Shanghai Shenxin Railway Signal Equipment Co., Ltd. are unpacked without the company's authorization, the company will not bear any responsibilities arising therefrom;
d) Our company's parts and components, without the consent of Shanghai Shenxin Railway Signal Equipment Co., Ltd., are assembled into the company's products and cause product quality problems, and the company does not bear any responsibilities arising therefrom;
e) The company does not assume any responsibility for damage caused by irresistible causes such as earthquakes, floods, lightning strikes, landslides, etc.;
f) Damage caused by destruction, theft or fire extinguishment, or damage caused by other reasons not caused by the company, the company does not assume any liability arising therefrom.