- Product Details
JWJXC-H125/0.44 stepless enhanced contact slow release relay is an important component in interlocking equipment and the main equipment to ensure the safe operation of the system. The signal relay can control the switching, locking and unlocking of the turnout, and control the opening and Close and so on. Its reliability, availability, maintainability and the entire sauna line are the keys to the safety of railway transportation and operational services. The automatic control systems in various fields all use relays.
Relays are widely used in railway signal technology, called signal relays, which are important components in railway signal technology. It plays an important role no matter as the core component of the relay signal system or as the interface component of the electronic or computer signal system. The reliability of the relay action directly affects the reliability and safety of the signal system.
JW.JXC-H125/0.44. The stepless strengthened contact slow release relay is used as a general relay in the signal circuit.
a) Ambient temperature: -40℃~+60℃;
b) Relative humidity: not more than 90% (temperature +25℃);
C) Air pressure: not less than 70kPa (equivalent to an altitude below 3000m);
d) Vibration: the vibration frequency is not more than 15Hz, and the amplitude is not more than 0.45mm;
e) Working position: horizontal;
f) There should be no harmful gas causing explosion hazard around, and good dust-proof measures should be taken.
Number of contact groups: 2QH, 2QJ, 2H;
Identification pin number: 15, 55;
Ordinary contact gap: not less than 1.3mm;
Strengthen the contact gap: not less than 2.5mm;
Ordinary pallet gap: not less than 0.35mm;
Reinforce the gap of the support plate: not less than 0.1-0.3mm;
Ordinary contact pressure: dynamic closing or positioning contact not less than 150mN; dynamic breaking or reverse position contact not less than 150mN;
Strengthen the contact pressure: the dynamic closing or positioning contact is not less than 400mN; the dynamic breaking or reverse position contact is not less than 300mN;
Contact uniformity error: not more than 0.20mm.
Coil resistance: 125, 0.44 (1±10%) Q,
Coil single connection, use 1, 2, 3, 4;
Rated value: DC24V, 2A;
Magnetizing value: DC48V;
Working value: not more than DC12V;
Release value: not less than DC2.5V;
Reverse working value: m30-R7N:
Release time: when 18V is not less than 0.35S, when 24V is not less than 0.5S, the rear loop current is reduced from 5A to 1.5A, 0.3S when the power is cut off
Contact resistance: not more than 0.10Q.
Insulation withstand voltage
Under the standard atmospheric conditions of the test, the insulation resistance of the relay should not be less than 100MQ.
Under the condition that the air pressure is not lower than 86kPa (equivalent to the altitude below 1000m), the insulation withstand voltage of the relay should be able to withstand AC sine wave 50Hz, 2000V rms voltage, there should be no breakdown flashover after 1min, the voltage when repeating the test Should be 75% of the original test voltage value.
Product electrical life
The relay contacts are connected to DC24V1A resistive load; its electrical life is 2×106 times.
1. When installing the relay, make sure that the perfect interval in the middle of the socket is intact, the socket hanging spring is intact, and that the socket identification pin is in the correct position and should not be missing.
2. Pay attention to the relative position between the relay and the socket when plugging in the relay to avoid damage to the relay or socket during broadcasting.
3. When repairing or replacing the relay, first remove the national relay spring, and then pull out the relay. Do not use excessive force or shake left and right when pulling it out, as it may damage the relay or socket.
Faults and troubleshooting methods
1. The relay contact has no output
The analysis and elimination methods of the relay contact without output are as follows:
(1) Make sure that the relay and socket should be reliably plugged in;
(2) Check that the relay should not be mechanically blocked. If foreign matter in the relay blocks the armature, the armature cannot work reliably (forward rotation) or release (reverse rotation), and the contacts cannot be reliably contacted;
(3) Check that there should be no foreign matter between the contacts, there is foreign matter between the contacts, and the contacts cannot be reliably contacted;
(4) Check that the contact resistance of the relay contact should not be too large.
2. The relay is not released
The relay non-release analysis and troubleshooting methods are as follows:
(1) Make sure that the relay and the broadcast base should be reliably plugged in;
(2) Check that the input voltage or current of the relay coil should meet the requirements of the system circuit for reliable release of the relay.
Method: Use a multimeter to check that the voltage relay coil input terminal voltage on the socket should be less than the release voltage of the relay; use a multimeter to check that the voltage drop of the current relay coil input terminal on the socket should meet the requirements for reliable release of the relay in the system circuit; otherwise, it is a system failure;
(3) If the above two items are normal, it can be determined that the relay is faulty and the relay should be replaced;
(4) Check that the relay should not be mechanically blocked. If a foreign object in the relay blocks the armature, the relay cannot be reliably released.
a) Keep the relay and socket clean;
b) Observe whether the relay operation status is normal;
c) The relay should be replaced in time for abnormal operating conditions and serious contact burnout.
From the date of delivery, the warranty period of infinite relays, rectifier relays (the warranty period of electronic components is one year), polarized relays and biased pole relays is 1 year, and the warranty period of infinitely enhanced contact relays and polarized enhanced contact relays Provide free maintenance services for the company during the one-year warranty period; for relays that exceed the warranty period, the company will provide lifetime technical support based on the actual situation and the cost of maintenance items, and create parts for users to master the use and maintenance methods of the relay.