- Product Details
The JWJXC-160 type stepless enhanced contact relay is an important element in the interlocking equipment and the main equipment to ensure the safe operation of the system. The signal relay can control the switching, locking and unlocking of the switch and the opening and closing of the signal machine. Its reliability, availability, maintainability and the entire sauna line are the keys to the safety of railway transportation and operation services. The automatic control systems in various fields all use relays.
Relays are widely used in railway signal technology, called signal relays, which are important components in railway signal technology. It plays an important role no matter as the core component of the relay signal system or as the interface component of the electronic or computer signal system. The reliability of the relay action directly affects the reliability and safety of the signal system.
The JWJXC-160 type stepless strengthened contact relay is used as a phase-failure supervision relay in the power supply screen.
a) Ambient temperature: -40℃~+60℃;
b) Relative humidity: not more than 90% (temperature +25°C);
c) Air pressure: not less than 70kPa (equivalent to an altitude below 3000m);
d) Vibration: the vibration frequency is not more than 15Hz, and the amplitude is not more than 0.45mm;
e) Working position: horizontal;
f) There should be no harmful gas causing explosion hazard around, and good dust-proof measures should be taken.
Applicable features Mechanical chair performance
Number of contact groups: 2QHJ;
Identification pin number: 11, 52;
Strengthen the contact gap: not less than 5mm;
Reinforce the gap of the support plate: not less than 0.1-0.3mm;
Strengthen the contact pressure: the dynamic closing or positioning contact is not less than 600mN; the dynamic breaking or reverse position contact is not less than 600mN;
Contact uniformity error: not more than 0.20mm.
Coil resistance: 80 (1±10%) Q×2
The coils are connected in series, connect 2, 3 to use 1, 4;
Rated value: DC24V;
Magnetizing value: DC40V;
Working value: not more than DC10V;
Release value: not less than DC2.5V;
Contact resistance: not more than 0.10Q.
Product electrical life
The relay contacts are connected to DC24V1A resistive load; its electrical life is 2×106 times.
Stepless enhanced contact relay
The electromagnetic system of the stepless strengthened contact relay is a stepless magnetic circuit with an enlarged size. The contact system is composed of two parts: a normal contact and a strong contact. The normal contact is the same as the stepless relay. The strengthened contact can cut off the signal circuit with larger power (such as power supply). Switch, switch start, etc.) designed contacts and arc extinguishers.
(1) When installing the relay, confirm that the insulation interval between the sockets is intact, the socket hanging spring is intact, and that the socket identification pin is in the correct position and should not be missing.
(2) Pay attention to the relative position between the relay and the socket when plugging in the relay to avoid damage to the relay or socket during broadcasting.
(3) When repairing and replacing the relay, first remove the fixed relay spring, and then pull out the relay. Do not use excessive force or shake left and right when pulling it out, as it may damage the relay or socket.
Daily maintenance and maintenance
Daily maintenance and maintenance items are as follows:
a) Keep the relay and socket clean;
b) Observe whether the relay operation status is normal;
c) If the operating condition is abnormal and the contact is severely burned, the relay should be replaced in time;
d) Regularly check and repair the product.
Insulation withstand voltage
Under the standard atmospheric conditions of the test, the absolute resistance of the relay should not be less than 100MQ.
Under the condition that the air pressure is not lower than 86kPa (equivalent to the altitude below 1000m), the insulation withstand voltage of the relay should be able to withstand AC sine wave 50Hz, 2000V rms voltage, there should be no breakdown flashover after 1min, the voltage when repeating the test Should be 75% of the original test voltage value.
Packaging, transportation, storage
The outer packaging of the relay adopts a carton structure, and the carton is equipped with a foam box to ensure that the relay will not damage the instruction manual of the relay in each packaging box during the normal transportation process.
(2) Precautions for transportation
During storage and transportation, the relay should not be subjected to strong vibrations, collisions, or rain or snow.
(3) Storage conditions, storage period and precautions
The relay should be stored in a well-ventilated warehouse with a temperature of -25°C, +40°C, a relative humidity of less than 80%, and no acid, alkali or other harmful gases around it. It should not be exposed to rain and snow during storage. The storage period is one year, and the storage period should be inspected or repaired before use.
From the date of delivery, the warranty period of infinite relays, rectifier relays (the warranty period of electronic components is one year), polarized relays and biased pole relays is 1 year, and the warranty period of infinitely enhanced contact relays and polarized enhanced contact relays Provide free maintenance services for the company during the one-year warranty period; for relays that exceed the warranty period, the company will provide lifetime technical support based on the actual situation and the cost of maintenance items, creating conditions for users to master the use and maintenance methods of the relay.
(1) The relays that have been unsealed due to poor quality or damage due to transportation, storage, improper use, etc., are not covered by the company's warranty;
(2) If the user violates the technical requirements of this manual or fails to perform normal maintenance according to the maintenance manual during installation and use, the company will not bear any responsibility for the damage;
(3) During the company's warranty period, if the products and parts of Shanghai Shenxin Railway Signal Equipment Co., Ltd. are unpacked without the company's authorization, the company will not bear any responsibilities arising therefrom;
(4) Non-Shanghai Shenxin Railway Signal Equipment Co., Ltd. components that are assembled on the company's products without the company's consent cause product quality problems, and the company does not assume any responsibility for this.