- Product Details
The JZXC-H18F rectifier slow release relay is an important component in the interlocking equipment and the main equipment to ensure the safe operation of the system. The signal relay can control the switching, locking and unlocking of the turnout, and the opening and closing of the signal machine. Its reliability, availability, maintainability and the entire sauna line are the keys to the safety of railway transportation and operational services. The automatic control systems in various fields all use relays.
The JZXC-H18F rectifier slow release relay is used as a filament supervisory relay in the electric centralized lighting circuit.
1. The relay is a heavy elastic DC electromagnetic relay, which uses the principle of "constant gravity" to force the moving and closing contacts to open when the coil is de-energized.
2. The use of silver-silver oxidation requires contacts, which has the characteristics of strong anti-adhesion and low contact resistance.
3. The magnetic circuit adopts electromagnetic pure iron material with small residual magnetism, and installs the stop piece at the closed position of the armature and the iron core to ensure the minimum air gap of the magnetic circuit, prevent the ferromagnetic parts of the magnetic circuit from magnetization, and ensure the reliable fall of the relay.
4. The relay is a new product improved on the basis of the JZXC-H18 rectifier relay. The relay has no rectifier unit, and the AC power supply is directly connected to the coil, which has a certain anti-lightning function. The wiring terminal of the relay is exactly the same as the JZXC-H18 rectifier relay, so it is interchangeable, and there is no need to change the wiring on site.
5. The relay contact system consists of common contacts, with four groups of common contacts for switching on and off.
6. The relay should be used in conjunction with the isolation transformer to adjust the system current to ensure the reliable operation and release of the relay, and to ensure that the lamp terminal voltage meets the specified adjustment range.
a) Ambient temperature: -40℃~+60℃;
b) Relative humidity: not more than 90% (temperature +25℃);
c) Air pressure: not less than 70kPa (equivalent to an altitude below 3000m);
d) Vibration: the vibration frequency is not more than 15Hz, and the amplitude is not more than 0.45mm;
e) Working position: horizontal;
f) There should be no harmful gas causing explosion hazard around, and good dust-proof measures should be taken.
Relay: 165mm×49mm×163mm (length×width×height)
Socket: 157mm×48mm×22mm (length×width×height)
Number of contact groups: 4QH;
Identification pin number: 13, 53;
Contact gap: not less than 1.3mm;
Pallet gap: not less than 0.35mm;
Contact pressure: the dynamic contact point is not less than 250mN; the dynamic disconnection point is not less than 150mN;
Contact uniformity error: not more than 0.20mm.
Magnetizing value: AC400Ma
Release value: not less than AC40Ma
Working value: not less than AC140ma
Coil resistance: 480/16 (1±10%) Ω
Coil single connection: use 5 and 6;
Release time: when AC140ma is not less than 0.15 seconds.
a) Keep the relay and socket clean;
b) Observe whether the relay operation status is normal;
c) The relay should be replaced in time for abnormal operating conditions and serious contact burnout.
Insulation withstand voltage
Under the standard atmospheric conditions of the test, the insulation resistance of the relay should not be less than 100MQ.
Under the condition that the air pressure is not lower than 86kPa (equivalent to the altitude below 1000m), the insulation withstand voltage of the relay should be able to withstand AC sine wave 50Hz, 2000V rms voltage, there should be no breakdown flashover after 1min, the voltage when repeating the test Should be 75% of the original test voltage value.
The relay socket is installed on the combination frame (cabinet) with bolts, and the relay is inserted into the socket horizontally and clamped with a hanging spring.
Relay identification pin numbers 13, 53.
Product electrical life
The relay contact is connected to DC24V1A resistive load; its electrical life is 1×106 times.
a) The whole machine should be in good condition, and the steel wire clamp should not be loosened;
b) Type cover type hole position and number should be correct (as shown in Table 3
c) There should be no foreign objects inside.