- Product Details
JZXC-H0.14/0.14 rectifier slow release relay is the main equipment to ensure the safe operation of the system. The signal relay can control the switching of the turnout, lock and unlock the route, and control the opening and closing of the signal machine. Its reliability, availability, maintainability and the entire sauna line are the keys to the safety of railway transportation and operational services. The automatic control systems in various fields all use relays.
The JZXC-H0.14/0.14 rectifier slow release relay is used as a filament conversion relay in the signal lighting circuit of a crossing.
a) Ambient temperature: -40℃~+60℃;
b) Relative humidity: not more than 90% (temperature +25℃);
c) Air pressure: not less than 70kPa (equivalent to below 3000m above sea level);
d) Vibration: the vibration frequency is not more than 15Hz, and the amplitude is not more than 0.45mm;
e) Working position: horizontal;
f) There should be no harmful gas causing explosion hazard around, and good dust-proof measures should be taken.
The two coils of JZXC-H0.14/0.14 rectifier and slow release relay are used separately, and each coil controls a signal light. When the crossing signal flashes alternately, due to the slow release performance, the relay will not be released to ensure the stable operation of the signal circuit. When one of the two red lights has a bulb broken, only one coil of the relay works, and the relay starts to pulsate. The rear contact automatically converts the main filament to the auxiliary filament to ensure uninterrupted operation of the signal display and alarm to the attendant.
Number of contact groups: 2QH; 2H
Identification pin number: 22, 53;
Contact gap: not less than 1.2mm;
Pallet gap: not less than 0.35mm;
Contact pressure: the dynamic contact point is not less than 250mN; the dynamic disconnection point is not less than 150mN;
Contact uniformity error: not more than 0.20mm.
Magnetizing value: AC2.08A/AC2.08A
Release value: not less than AC0.3A/AC0.3A
Working value: not less than AC1.4A/1.4A
Coil resistance: 0.14/0.14 (1±10%) Q
Coil single connection, use 32, 42, 53, 63;
Product electrical life
The relay contact is connected to DC24V1A resistive load; its electrical life is 1×106 times.
Release time: when AC2.08A is not less than 0.2 seconds.
Insulation withstand voltage
Under the standard atmospheric conditions of the test, the insulation resistance of the relay should not be less than 100MΩ.
Under the condition that the air pressure is not lower than 86kPa (equivalent to the altitude below 1000m), the insulation withstand voltage of the relay should be able to withstand AC sine wave 50Hz, 2000V rms voltage, there should be no breakdown flashover after 1min, the voltage when repeating the test Should be 75% of the original test voltage value.
(1) When installing the relay, confirm that the insulation interval between the sockets is intact, the socket hanging spring is intact, and that the socket identification pin is in the correct position and should not be missing.
(2) Pay attention to the relative position between the relay and the socket when plugging in the relay to avoid damage to the relay or the broadcasting stand during broadcasting.
(3) When repairing and replacing the relay, first remove the fixed relay spring, and then pull out the relay. Do not use excessive force or shake left and right when pulling it out, as it may damage the relay or socket.
Faults and troubleshooting methods
The relay does not work or the relay with a pole cannot be reversed in the forward direction
The relay does not work or the relay with a pole cannot be reversed in the forward direction. The analysis and troubleshooting methods are as follows:
(1) Make sure that the relay and socket should be reliably plugged in;
(2) Check that the input voltage or current of the relay coil should be the rated value or the system circuit adjustment value.
Method: Use a multimeter to check the voltage relay coil input terminal voltage on the socket should meet the output voltage of the power supply screen; use a multimeter to check the voltage drop of the current relay coil input terminal on the socket should meet the voltage drop requirements of the system circuit for reliable operation of the relay; otherwise, system error;
(3) If the above two items are normal, it can be determined that the relay is faulty and the relay should be replaced;
(4) The relay coil is short-circuited or disconnected, the relay cannot work reliably or has a pole relay;
(5) The diode of the rectifier relay is impacted or short-circuited, and the rectifier relay cannot work reliably;
(6) Check that the relay should not be mechanically blocked. If a foreign object in the relay blocks the armature, the relay cannot work reliably or reverse poles in the forward direction.
The relay socket is installed on the combination frame (cabinet) with bolts, and the relay is inserted into the socket horizontally and clamped with a hanging spring.
Relay identification pin numbers 13, 54.
Packaging, transportation, storage
The outer packaging of the relay adopts a carton structure, and the carton is equipped with a foam box to ensure that the relay will not damage the instruction manual of the relay in each package during the normal transportation process.
(2) Attention to transportation
During storage and transportation, the relay should not be subjected to strong vibrations, collisions, or rain or snow.
(3) Storage conditions, storage period and precautions
The relay should be stored in a well-ventilated warehouse with a temperature of -25°C, +40°C, and a relative humidity of less than 80%, and no acid, alkali or other harmful gases around it. It should not be exposed to rain and snow during storage.
The storage period is one year, and the storage period should be inspected or repaired before use.